Saturday, February 22, 2014

Prayer: Nursing Student - Uganda

REQUEST FOR CONSIDERATION AND PRAYER
(PLEASE pass this on to friends and lists)

I'd like to (No I NEED to) request prayer and consideration of the nursing school needs for this young christian lady in Uganda. At this point it is a desperate need. Her nursing school term started on Feb. 10th, 2014. She has not been able to start because she lacks the funds to do so. Luthy Monica has struggled in faith for over a year now to attend nurses training at Jinja School of Nursing and Midwifery in Jinja, Uganda. She has run the race so far with all she has. She needs help and prayer to run this race to the finish line.

Unlike the rest of the students in her nursing school who come from affluent families, Luthy and her two younger brothers are orphans. She is attempting and has been walking in something for a while that is virtually impossible for someone in her circumstances without the prayers and help of others.

I just got finished "chatting" with her online... sad yet hopeful...

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.

I wonder how many lives will be saved from disease during the lifetime of just one nurse in Uganda...

If you can help with this need please contact me via facebook or email: paulrapoza@yahoo.com There is also a page I maintain for Luthy on my blog here that has a donation button specifically for her: 

Nursing: Luthy Monica
You can also see pictures there of her and "family"...

Below is a brief summary of the needs:

$400.00 Tuition and Fees
$100.00 Domestic expenses
$100.00+ for her brothers' schooling needs

God bless you for reading, sharing and caring...
Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.