Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hawaii: Same Sex Marriage? A Word

I got this "Word" this evening for the believers in Hawaii. I found it odd because I have really not had anything to do with Hawaii for many years even though it was the place of my birth - my homeland.

"Are there no prophets in the church in Hawaii to warn these men and women in Hawaii's legislature of the spiritual peril they are entering into or the horrors they will be participating in and loosing upon the people of Hawaii? No one to warn them that they will be held personally accountable to God for their part in this? Have you become so religious that you have become useless? How many souls will be lost because of your cowardice? Now stand up as men and women of God, seek His face and speak what He commands you to speak..."

I shared this "word" with a brother there and the memory of the words I remember an old brother said once back in the 70's... "KEEP IT SIMPLE. KEEP IT BOLD!"

If you find yourself confused over this "word" above then it is probably not meant for you. If you want to know what God is saying about "same sex marriage" in it's simplest, purest form it is:

NO!

And we when we act like a three year old child wanting to know "WHY???", here is His answer to that question:

BECAUSE I SAID SO!

You can stand before God on that one. I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave thoughtful and constructive comments. Comments are moderated...