Friday, October 25, 2013

RapozaCare: My proposal...

RapozaCare:

When are we (and by extension our govt) going to have the guts to stand up to the medical professionals, administrators, schools, manufacturers and pharmacutical companies and say you will either drop your prices -or else- ...

Some people go into a car lot, see the car they want and whether they can or should afford it or not they just pay the price. Me? I go into a car lot and I KNOW they have way overstacked the price and I will wave some money in front of the sales manager and dicker with him till he brings the price down to what the car is really worth. If he doesn't, I nicely tell him that there are other car lots in town... I rarely hit the front door on the way out before he is calling me back in to sign the papers on the sale...

We need a govt like that to handle the REAL reason for exploded health care costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave thoughtful and constructive comments. Comments are moderated...